"Color is a matter of taste and of sensitivity." ~ Edouard Manet
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2017 (104)
- ► 2016 (63)
- ► 2015 (76)
- ► 2014 (77)
- ► 2013 (82)
- ► 2012 (175)
- ► 2011 (240)
- a riff on an elegant coffee cup (yes, it really...
- Knock on the sky and listen to the sound.- Zen Sa...
- "Color is a matter of taste and of sensitivity." ...
- you go girl
- Park Plaza Hotel New York City Window an...
- "The sky is the daily bread of th...
- "Without ice cream life and fame are meaningless....
- Beach Canal LighthouseThis 90’ limestone lighthou...
- waiting on a subway train with our bags
- cityscape reflected in a Christmas bauble in a tr...
- The sky was partly cloudy as the birds swoop...
- a building in Midtown Manhattan gets a glass clad...
- Pigeon House at Dundurn Castle WindowViews
- The calmer waters on the Burlington Bay side of ...
- For those uneasy with the world, solitude is t...
- ▼ January (15)
- ► 2009 (172)
Beautiful colors in that glas! Great windows and shot:-)
Have a nice evening!
Oh what a gorgeous window. What's the Buckingham about?
The Buckingham Hotel is a music themed historic residential hotel near Carnegie Hall in NYC.
Love it! Depends on what colour Manet is referring to,not nature obviously!
Love the stained glass very colorful. ^_^
Window and doors
Thanks for sharing such a beautiful stained glass window.
Colorful, beautiful stained glass window, VioletSky! Lovely job for Window Views. This isn't the palace, right? :)
thanks, everyone. this window makes me want to move, dance, or sing with joy. very approriate for an artist themed hotel.
Another wonderful 'find' ... I absolutely LOVE this colorful window filled with movement!
Hugs and blessings,
Very colorful glass window which reminds me of some of Matisse's works.
Post a Comment