In Ontario, if you want to buy liquor, you must make your way to a government run Liquor Control Board Of Ontario, or LCBO, store. You can buy wines at individual wineries, but if you want wines and spirits of the world, this is where you shop. This local LCBO in downtown Burlington is housed in what has variously been used as a fire hall, a post office and a jail.
Friday, November 27, 2009
Thursday, November 26, 2009
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Friday, November 20, 2009
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Sunday, November 15, 2009
St Peter and St Paul from the Greek Catholic Church above
Saint Nicholas from the Eastern Orthodox Church below
These two churches are situated across the street from one another.
It is St Nicholas who is reflected in the door of the post below.
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Saturday, November 7, 2009
Thursday, November 5, 2009
- ► 2017 (104)
- ► 2016 (63)
- ► 2015 (76)
- ► 2014 (77)
- ► 2013 (82)
- ► 2012 (175)
- ► 2011 (240)
- ► 2010 (200)
- In Ontario, if you want to buy liquor, you must ...
- windows onto an alley WeekendReflections
- and the clouds swish around the CN Tower SkyWatch...
- Shuttered Windows in Bath WindowViews
- a turtle on a trike at the Royal Botanical Gardens
- It was a rainy drive home in the city last night,t...
- into every life a little rain must fall SkyWatchFr...
- Art is the window to one's soul St Luke's ChurchWi...
- The art of life lies in a constant readjust...
- St Peter and St Paul from the Greek Catholic Ch...
- Take the time to come home to yourself ever...
- A window onto Ottawa Street WindowViews
- Lake Ontario shore on a particularly clear day!
- old yellow new yellow
- jostling for attention on a city corner Weekend Re...
- one blustery day same sky, two views from the wes...
- a full moon illuminates the bold colours around th...
- 'Tis she who cheers the dreary days;'Tis joy to k...
- ▼ November (19)