into every life a little rain must fall
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2017 (104)
- ► 2016 (63)
- ► 2015 (76)
- ► 2014 (77)
- ► 2013 (82)
- ► 2012 (175)
- ► 2011 (240)
- ► 2010 (200)
- In Ontario, if you want to buy liquor, you must ...
- windows onto an alley WeekendReflections
- and the clouds swish around the CN Tower SkyWatch...
- Shuttered Windows in Bath WindowViews
- a turtle on a trike at the Royal Botanical Gardens
- It was a rainy drive home in the city last night,t...
- into every life a little rain must fall SkyWatchFr...
- Art is the window to one's soul St Luke's ChurchWi...
- The art of life lies in a constant readjust...
- St Peter and St Paul from the Greek Catholic Ch...
- Take the time to come home to yourself ever...
- A window onto Ottawa Street WindowViews
- Lake Ontario shore on a particularly clear day!
- old yellow new yellow
- jostling for attention on a city corner Weekend Re...
- one blustery day same sky, two views from the wes...
- a full moon illuminates the bold colours around th...
- 'Tis she who cheers the dreary days;'Tis joy to k...
- ▼ November (19)
Sydney - City and Suburbs
I really like the skyline in this one. Where did you take? It looks so interesting.
Love the shot and the quote!
My Sky Watch Friday
J Bar: thanks
Lorac: this was taken in Burlington and I'm guessing the rain is falling over Grimsby.
Serendipity: thanks, took awhile to find the words for this one, can you believe?
Pete and Joops: thanks so much.
So true, so true...you match the photos and words so well! And its a beauty in simplicity shot...very nice.
Carol: thank you
Great shot! A cool sky and a pretty scene. Happy skywatching.
Eileeninmd: thanks, and the rain stayed on the other side of the lake all morning, too.
Post a Comment