A window onto Ottawa Street
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2017 (104)
- ► 2016 (63)
- ► 2015 (76)
- ► 2014 (77)
- ► 2013 (82)
- ► 2012 (175)
- ► 2011 (240)
- ► 2010 (200)
- In Ontario, if you want to buy liquor, you must ...
- windows onto an alley WeekendReflections
- and the clouds swish around the CN Tower SkyWatch...
- Shuttered Windows in Bath WindowViews
- a turtle on a trike at the Royal Botanical Gardens
- It was a rainy drive home in the city last night,t...
- into every life a little rain must fall SkyWatchFr...
- Art is the window to one's soul St Luke's ChurchWi...
- The art of life lies in a constant readjust...
- St Peter and St Paul from the Greek Catholic Ch...
- Take the time to come home to yourself ever...
- A window onto Ottawa Street WindowViews
- Lake Ontario shore on a particularly clear day!
- old yellow new yellow
- jostling for attention on a city corner Weekend Re...
- one blustery day same sky, two views from the wes...
- a full moon illuminates the bold colours around th...
- 'Tis she who cheers the dreary days;'Tis joy to k...
- ▼ November (19)
This is great
I really like the charming murals painted on buildings in so many Ontario towns these days. It's entertaining to see the world through this artist's eyes.
Nice mural....and thanks for your visit :)
Fantastic mural and very clever for your post, Violetsky! thanks for playing Window Views! I really appreciate your participation!
Love it!! what a colorful and pretty mural!!
Pete: thanks, it is a nice meeting spot.
Stine: I wish we had more of them, they do add some charm.
Vicki: glad you like it.
Mary: thanks, I was attracted by the unusual inward angled windows, but the whole mural fits the theme!
Mar: I also like that there is a horse and cart AND a car on the same street!
Is it a mural or a reflection?
Love the benches
Gerald: this is a mural - of the actual street.
Post a Comment