cityscape reflected in a Christmas bauble in a travel shop window
Friday, January 15, 2010
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2017 (104)
- ► 2016 (63)
- ► 2015 (76)
- ► 2014 (77)
- ► 2013 (82)
- ► 2012 (175)
- ► 2011 (240)
- a riff on an elegant coffee cup (yes, it really...
- Knock on the sky and listen to the sound.- Zen Sa...
- "Color is a matter of taste and of sensitivity." ...
- you go girl
- Park Plaza Hotel New York City Window an...
- "The sky is the daily bread of th...
- "Without ice cream life and fame are meaningless....
- Beach Canal LighthouseThis 90’ limestone lighthou...
- waiting on a subway train with our bags
- cityscape reflected in a Christmas bauble in a tr...
- The sky was partly cloudy as the birds swoop...
- a building in Midtown Manhattan gets a glass clad...
- Pigeon House at Dundurn Castle WindowViews
- The calmer waters on the Burlington Bay side of ...
- For those uneasy with the world, solitude is t...
- ▼ January (15)
- ► 2009 (172)
Very mysterious this one. Like a peacock hiding behind the window, if it´s possible for a peacock to hide in a shop window.
Yes,curious and interesting.
That's very pretty. What an interesting reflection!
Pretty and so unique! You have a great eye for having noticed this.
Beautiful unique capture of lovely reflections!
Hugs and blessings,
I agree an excellent shot. I'm constantly amazed and delighted when I see the things other photographers mange to notice that I know I would miss.
Love all the pretty colors, great capture.
Funny, I've got baubles too today! This photo is excellent!
at first glance i think of a peacock's tail...lovely reflection capture.
I thought of a peacock also! This is a wonderful, unique shot. Great eye. Kathy
this was quite a large bauble, one of three oversized ornaments. that's funny so many of you thought of a peacock tail, but I can see it now that you mention it.
surprenant,bravo ! ;O)
That is incredible! Great find and capture!
Post a Comment