a building in Midtown Manhattan gets a glass clad facelift
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2017 (104)
- ► 2016 (63)
- ► 2015 (76)
- ► 2014 (77)
- ► 2013 (82)
- ► 2012 (175)
- ► 2011 (240)
- a riff on an elegant coffee cup (yes, it really...
- Knock on the sky and listen to the sound.- Zen Sa...
- "Color is a matter of taste and of sensitivity." ...
- you go girl
- Park Plaza Hotel New York City Window an...
- "The sky is the daily bread of th...
- "Without ice cream life and fame are meaningless....
- Beach Canal LighthouseThis 90’ limestone lighthou...
- waiting on a subway train with our bags
- cityscape reflected in a Christmas bauble in a tr...
- The sky was partly cloudy as the birds swoop...
- a building in Midtown Manhattan gets a glass clad...
- Pigeon House at Dundurn Castle WindowViews
- The calmer waters on the Burlington Bay side of ...
- For those uneasy with the world, solitude is t...
- ▼ January (15)
- ► 2009 (172)
Taken overall, there aren't enough pictures of people at work . . . flowers . . . moons . . . street scenes there are a plenty. We could do with seeing more workers!
Great shots and interesting to see how this is built on. It changes the entire look of the building. I like the perspective in the first shot. And you have captured a beautiful reflection also.
fascinating...guess they are updating the building's facade and this is a way of doing it. maybe it also provides energy savings to the building as well?
This is an extraordinary sight! The rewsult seems to be "double windows"! Great shots!
Lucy: I agree - it adds more life to the picture
Carol: it does change it all entirely. yet, the offices inside will still have only the small original windows to look out of.
Erin: it all seems a little strange to me to cover the brick with panes of glass. maybe there is another step later on.
Char: an interesting view
GT: makes me wish I'd been there a week or so ago to see it better (when the glass was only half way up?)
All the foregrounds make the pictures so interesting.
It must have been a huge bauble! It looks so cool.
Post a Comment