|"The sky is the daily bread of the eyes."~ Ralph Waldo Emerson|
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Posted by VioletSky
Labels: Burlington, sky, SWF
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2017 (104)
- ► 2016 (63)
- ► 2015 (76)
- ► 2014 (77)
- ► 2013 (82)
- ► 2012 (175)
- ► 2011 (240)
- a riff on an elegant coffee cup (yes, it really...
- Knock on the sky and listen to the sound.- Zen Sa...
- "Color is a matter of taste and of sensitivity." ...
- you go girl
- Park Plaza Hotel New York City Window an...
- "The sky is the daily bread of th...
- "Without ice cream life and fame are meaningless....
- Beach Canal LighthouseThis 90’ limestone lighthou...
- waiting on a subway train with our bags
- cityscape reflected in a Christmas bauble in a tr...
- The sky was partly cloudy as the birds swoop...
- a building in Midtown Manhattan gets a glass clad...
- Pigeon House at Dundurn Castle WindowViews
- The calmer waters on the Burlington Bay side of ...
- For those uneasy with the world, solitude is t...
- ▼ January (15)
- ► 2009 (172)
You posted just before me - nice to pop in and see your skies. It's amazing how a good sky can pep up a building!
Incredible skies and colors and lovely words to match! Wishing you a lovely weekend!
A wonderful sky! And a great quote too!
Sydney - City and Suburbs
That's a beautiful sky, and a great quote. Hope you have a good weekend,
A wonderful and exciting sky. Excellent.
We have a Burlington out here too. It is about 18 miles N of me. Also the freight train here is called the Burlington Northern. MB
A very pretty sky showing for today. Mr. Emerson always said the right thing.
What a wonderful sky. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Beautiful sky - and what a wonderful quotation!
the quote is apt for the photo! the lights and clouds are amazing!
Thanks, all. It has been rather dull skies of late, so this was actually exciting!
Lovely light and contrasts.
A sky such as this never fails to inspire me...
Post a Comment