Shuttered Windows in Bath
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2017 (104)
- ► 2016 (63)
- ► 2015 (76)
- ► 2014 (77)
- ► 2013 (82)
- ► 2012 (175)
- ► 2011 (240)
- ► 2010 (200)
- In Ontario, if you want to buy liquor, you must ...
- windows onto an alley WeekendReflections
- and the clouds swish around the CN Tower SkyWatch...
- Shuttered Windows in Bath WindowViews
- a turtle on a trike at the Royal Botanical Gardens
- It was a rainy drive home in the city last night,t...
- into every life a little rain must fall SkyWatchFr...
- Art is the window to one's soul St Luke's ChurchWi...
- The art of life lies in a constant readjust...
- St Peter and St Paul from the Greek Catholic Ch...
- Take the time to come home to yourself ever...
- A window onto Ottawa Street WindowViews
- Lake Ontario shore on a particularly clear day!
- old yellow new yellow
- jostling for attention on a city corner Weekend Re...
- one blustery day same sky, two views from the wes...
- a full moon illuminates the bold colours around th...
- 'Tis she who cheers the dreary days;'Tis joy to k...
- ▼ November (19)
I like your windows and the beige stone of the building.
How surprising this would have been if both windows had been opened the same amount of space. I like the idea that it would have been unplanned symmetry. Nevertheless, it's a very beckoning window scene. I would like to take a peek within.
Ilana: I love the colour of Bath stone.
Annie: yes, that lack of symmetry is a little irksome, to me!
Then again, it shows that the shutters are used.
I really like windows with shutters.
Stine: it is interesting that the shutters are on the inside.
I think Bath windows should always be shuttered.
[deliberately dense] But if the windows weren't shuttered, we could see into bath! ;)
Lovely photo. Don't mind my nonsense.
Bandobras and Quilly: har har!
have a great week.
I can imagine myself behind those shutters doing romantic things.
I wonder things, who was just looking out? where did she go? did she see me watching her? I wonder things.
Nora: in the home of Jane Austen!
Moe: was she distracted by somone before opening all the shutters...
Post a Comment