|Smiling at me|
|Nothing but blue skies|
|Do I see"|
~ Irving Berlin
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2017 (104)
- ► 2016 (63)
- ► 2015 (76)
- ► 2014 (77)
- ► 2013 (82)
- ► 2012 (175)
- ► 2011 (240)
- The soil, in return for her service...
- Now shall I walkor shall I ride?"Ride," Pleasure s...
- There was never a night or a problem that could d...
- The windows of the Direct Energy Centrea conventio...
- the view before the boats are launched… MyWorldTu...
- a mirage in a towelless loo. WeekendReflec...
- The air is like a butterfly ...
- Art Deco doors of the Horse Palace, Exhibiti...
- Waiting for lessons from the Riding Academy ...
- Sitting quietly, doing nothing, Spring comes, and...
- Just another rainy day … SkyWatchFriday
- The Easter Bunny and Easter Chick wait for a che...
- The Canada Geese were agitated with the sun seek...
- Spring is sprung!
- "Blue skies Smiling at me Nothing but blue skies ...
- ▼ April (15)
- ► 2009 (172)
Delighted that you pointed me to your photography blog. I'll do trees: you do sky! Love the idea of a skywatch series. I'm a bit of a cloudspotter ('the enemies of blue sky thinking').
Blue skies are the best! Especially at this time of year. Love that lamp and post!
DancingBeastie: oh, I love clouds too - just haven't had many interesting ones here lately. but this weekend the temperature is 20C above normal, so blue skies are very welcome!
Hetty: isn't that lamp standard cool? I might have to do a whole series on different ones. enjoy your warm, blue sky weekend!
Lovely blue skies and I love the lamp post! Marvelous capture! Hope you have a great weekend!
so perfectly clear!
Tying your sky shot with the blue sky song was a good idea. Nicely done.
Kind of a romantic picture - the filigree of the lampost is beautiful against the blue sky.
Simple and beautiful!
Love the lamp against that marvellous sky!
Laura: sometimes, those perfectly clear days are as fascinating at the cloudy ones.
LV: now you, too, can have that song in your head all day...
Hildred and Charles: lamposts can be romantic - especially pretty ones like this.
Tabib: thank. no leaves yet for distraction.
Ladyfi: thank you. there are a lot of interesting lamp posts out there - you notice when you look up at the sky!
Nothing but blue skies indeed! They're lovely :o)
the street lamp looks old,
must be an antique.
Karine: and we've got a record-breaking warm weekend to go with the blue skies!
Thomas: I think they may well be antique. this was talken along a historic riverwalk. no-one would put the money into making lamp posts like this these days!
Mm..blue sky is so lovely! Great shot.
Spiderama: thanks, and Happy Easter toyou, too.
Post a Comment