|There was never a night or a problem that could defeat sunrise or hope.|
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Posted by VioletSky
Labels: Burlington, sky, SWF
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2017 (104)
- ► 2016 (63)
- ► 2015 (76)
- ► 2014 (77)
- ► 2013 (82)
- ► 2012 (175)
- ► 2011 (240)
- The soil, in return for her service...
- Now shall I walkor shall I ride?"Ride," Pleasure s...
- There was never a night or a problem that could d...
- The windows of the Direct Energy Centrea conventio...
- the view before the boats are launched… MyWorldTu...
- a mirage in a towelless loo. WeekendReflec...
- The air is like a butterfly ...
- Art Deco doors of the Horse Palace, Exhibiti...
- Waiting for lessons from the Riding Academy ...
- Sitting quietly, doing nothing, Spring comes, and...
- Just another rainy day … SkyWatchFriday
- The Easter Bunny and Easter Chick wait for a che...
- The Canada Geese were agitated with the sun seek...
- Spring is sprung!
- "Blue skies Smiling at me Nothing but blue skies ...
- ▼ April (15)
- ► 2009 (172)
Gorgeous capture, so very peaceful and beautiful words to match! Have a lovely weekend!
and happy earth day, i love this quote and photo, works well together
would you care to join me on a new challenge i have posted on my site
come and join us.
Yes, good quote. And the photo is stunning!
this is just stunning
Awesome photo! Just lovely! Have a great weekend.
Brilliant shot. Love it.
Sydney - City and Suburbs
I don't know which I enjoy more, your great photos or the quotes that you include with them. Great combination!
Enjoying all your photos of the great city of Toronto, one of my favorite places in the world to be watching the sky.
This is an amazingly peaceful shot, I love the birds and their reflections!
It was unbelievably peaceful yesterday morning when I took this - not very much like the usual Lake Ontario!
What a wonderful sight! Stunning & Superb!
nice have a great weekend
Such a peaceful shot, beautiful.
So lovely and peaceful. And a beautifully hopeful quotation. Thank you.
This is really a gorgeous capture! Love it!
Wonderful photo! I like exposition... Color, sea and bird. :) The bridge. Thank you!
I love your picture. So calm and serene. - Margy
That is simply a beautiful photo. Great words, too. Thank you for sharing.
Post a Comment