|The soil, in return for her service, keeps the tree tied to her; the sky asks nothing and leaves it free.|
|- Rabindranath Tagore|
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Posted by VioletSky
Labels: Burlington, SWF
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2017 (104)
- ► 2016 (63)
- ► 2015 (76)
- ► 2014 (77)
- ► 2013 (82)
- ► 2012 (175)
- ► 2011 (240)
- The soil, in return for her service...
- Now shall I walkor shall I ride?"Ride," Pleasure s...
- There was never a night or a problem that could d...
- The windows of the Direct Energy Centrea conventio...
- the view before the boats are launched… MyWorldTu...
- a mirage in a towelless loo. WeekendReflec...
- The air is like a butterfly ...
- Art Deco doors of the Horse Palace, Exhibiti...
- Waiting for lessons from the Riding Academy ...
- Sitting quietly, doing nothing, Spring comes, and...
- Just another rainy day … SkyWatchFriday
- The Easter Bunny and Easter Chick wait for a che...
- The Canada Geese were agitated with the sun seek...
- Spring is sprung!
- "Blue skies Smiling at me Nothing but blue skies ...
- ▼ April (15)
- ► 2009 (172)
Ah, one of my favorite quotes! And what a marvelous capture! Love the tree, the shadows, such rich colors! And the perfect sky! Hope you have a lovely weekend!
What a lovely photograph. First time to hear about this quote, perfect for the image.
Lovely composition and colours.
Sydney - City and Suburbs
love the quote, the photo matches perfectly.
Great words and shot!:-)
This tree is a beautiful piece of natures art work. It looks amazing against the gorgeous blue of the sky.
Wonderful tree! I love the quote. It's perfect!
That's a beautiful tree, does it know it's so pretty?
Beautiful image and quote -both are nicely composed
Beautiful composition of the tree holding up the clouds.
Thank you everyone.
I thought the quote particularly apt for this willow tree.
And don't all willows know they are beautiful?!
The limbs of that tree look so graceful.
the quote is perfect with the photo.
Nice reflections too.
Post a Comment