Winter passes and one remembers one's perseverence
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2017 (104)
- ► 2016 (63)
- ► 2015 (76)
- ► 2014 (77)
- ► 2013 (82)
- ► 2012 (175)
- ► 2011 (240)
- Ripples WeekendReflections
- Winter passes and one remembers one's perseverence...
- Golf is a day spent in a round of strenuous idlene...
- waiting, watching,the wind carries spring.
- An Uno Prii apartment building. This is perha...
- a pathway of mirrors at Canada Blooms garden sho...
- A sport where the players actually enjoy getting h...
- Lighting the walkway WindowViews
- clouds in the skies above, heavenly...
- Anywhere is paradise; it's up to you...
- an overbite
- “Architecture is the reaching out for the truth....
- Lord, I have loved Your sky, ...
- watching the beachfront WindowViews
- two as one
- ▼ March (15)
- ► 2009 (172)
love this type of cloud.
very pretty!new follower.. glad I stopped by..
Love this type of cloud formation.
Beautiful composition and I do like your quote.
We're still persevering here! Great shot.
Beautiful moody sky...and I like the silhouettes...
Boy, you sure remember that, though I haven't had to as much as other people. It just seemed that way.
I love the undulating effect of the clouds and the beautiful silhouette of the trees. The photos in your previous two posts are lovely also. Have a great weekend.
looks like fairy floss.
ewok & SMT: you can't go wrong with these clouds.
Donatella: so glad to have you here (says a fellow antique lover, I'll be back to see more of your blog!)
H&C: thanks. it sometimes takes a long time to find the perfect quote to accompany the photo.
Ladyfi: so are we, actually. it suddenly turned cold again.
Carol: thanks, it did feel moody.
Regina: thanks, a cold weekend ahead!
Nora: this year not as much persevering either.
Carolyn: thank you for the critique.
Shelle: ooh, hadn't thought of it that way!
It is like cotton in the sky.
Thomas: billowy softness to lay under... and dream
Post a Comment