|Anywhere is paradise; it's up to you.|
|- Author Unknown |
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Posted by VioletSky
Labels: architectural delights, Burlington, windows
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2017 (104)
- ► 2016 (63)
- ► 2015 (76)
- ► 2014 (77)
- ► 2013 (82)
- ► 2012 (175)
- ► 2011 (240)
- Ripples WeekendReflections
- Winter passes and one remembers one's perseverence...
- Golf is a day spent in a round of strenuous idlene...
- waiting, watching,the wind carries spring.
- An Uno Prii apartment building. This is perha...
- a pathway of mirrors at Canada Blooms garden sho...
- A sport where the players actually enjoy getting h...
- Lighting the walkway WindowViews
- clouds in the skies above, heavenly...
- Anywhere is paradise; it's up to you...
- an overbite
- “Architecture is the reaching out for the truth....
- Lord, I have loved Your sky, ...
- watching the beachfront WindowViews
- two as one
- ▼ March (15)
- ► 2009 (172)
I like that point of view. I had never thought of it that way. But it's true. It's up to me.
I love your composition, it's perfect! Love the quote too!
lovely details. i just adore that quote.
cool pic! great geometry!
love the quote too :-)
Very interesting windows in these gable ends. I especially like the stair-step windows on the left side!
Very interesting architecture and composition on your part.
Interesting staggering of windows on the left in contrast with the arched panels on the right!
Nora: I often think being up in the clouds is liberating, so even an attic can inspire one.
Jientje: this house has so many interesting elements to it, it is actually better to separate them. thanks.
Ewok: thank you. this house was built by a lumber man - can you tell?
Marina: geometry with a flourish is sometimes missing in newer houses, which is hard to believe.
Char: you can count on more shots of this house!
Lew: I don't think I have seen stepped windows quite like this.
Ilana: this house has amazing features to it - unfortunately it is deteriorating.
Greyscale: and they work so well together.
Post a Comment