|Lord, I have loved Your sky,|
|Be it said against or for me,|
|Have loved it clear and high,|
|Or low and stormy|
|-Robert Frost (1874–1963) |
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Posted by VioletSky
Labels: Lake Ontario, sky, SWF
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2017 (104)
- ► 2016 (63)
- ► 2015 (76)
- ► 2014 (77)
- ► 2013 (82)
- ► 2012 (175)
- ► 2011 (240)
- Ripples WeekendReflections
- Winter passes and one remembers one's perseverence...
- Golf is a day spent in a round of strenuous idlene...
- waiting, watching,the wind carries spring.
- An Uno Prii apartment building. This is perha...
- a pathway of mirrors at Canada Blooms garden sho...
- A sport where the players actually enjoy getting h...
- Lighting the walkway WindowViews
- clouds in the skies above, heavenly...
- Anywhere is paradise; it's up to you...
- an overbite
- “Architecture is the reaching out for the truth....
- Lord, I have loved Your sky, ...
- watching the beachfront WindowViews
- two as one
- ▼ March (15)
- ► 2009 (172)
I really like the contrast between the sky blue and the water blue. It is such a lovely lake! Hopefully those clouds will bring rain not snow!
Lorac: mostly they brought the wind!
Sydney - City and Suburbs
gosh you have some fabulous photos here in your blog space, thanks for sharing with Sky Watch Friday, and this little Canadian that has travelled far from home
The sky is beautiful over the lake. Funny how photos sometimes make the clouds look so low. I love the words by Robert Frost.
Wonderful shot, cold water and darkening sky! BBBrrrrrrr.
the quote is apt for the photo. those are really big clouds :)
Love Robert Frost and your photos! Thanks for sharing~
gorgeous wide angle shot
I didn't realize how much Robert Frost and I had in common. This is a lovely shot. Love the composition.
this is so lovely...so much depth with the boulders in the foreground and the straight horizon of the sea...the dense clouds and clear sky...beautiful!
Very beautiful, - so many contrasts in colour and texture.
How could one help loving a sky like that? I love the framing...
Glorious shot and poem!
Ooh wow. I love the colors, the drama, the composition ... It's breathtaking!
Fantastic photo, Violet, and a very appropriate poem fragment.
What an amazing photo, really!
Thank you all. Your words, and critiques, are very encouraging.
Oh, nice contrast between sky, water and rocks.
Post a Comment