Saturday, March 6, 2010
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2017 (104)
- ► 2016 (63)
- ► 2015 (76)
- ► 2014 (77)
- ► 2013 (82)
- ► 2012 (175)
- ► 2011 (240)
- Ripples WeekendReflections
- Winter passes and one remembers one's perseverence...
- Golf is a day spent in a round of strenuous idlene...
- waiting, watching,the wind carries spring.
- An Uno Prii apartment building. This is perha...
- a pathway of mirrors at Canada Blooms garden sho...
- A sport where the players actually enjoy getting h...
- Lighting the walkway WindowViews
- clouds in the skies above, heavenly...
- Anywhere is paradise; it's up to you...
- an overbite
- “Architecture is the reaching out for the truth....
- Lord, I have loved Your sky, ...
- watching the beachfront WindowViews
- two as one
- ▼ March (15)
- ► 2009 (172)
Isn't nature powerful! Amazing what can be done!
I'm thinking, Nora, that that fence can't be very tasting.
What is also amazing, Lorac is the number of times I've walked this lane and not noticed! How long must this have taken to form?
ta photo me parle de souffrance,elle est tres forte !
Yes, that tree must be very strong, Nefertiti! it refuses to be moved!
It looks like the tree is having a smoke!
OMG, that is a good one, Jeanie!!
I love it!
I noticed the other day, Marina, that this tree has even grown into the fence lower down the trunk!
Post a Comment