Friday, March 5, 2010
Posted by VioletSky
Labels: architectural delights, reflection, Toronto
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2017 (104)
- ► 2016 (63)
- ► 2015 (76)
- ► 2014 (77)
- ► 2013 (82)
- ► 2012 (175)
- ► 2011 (240)
- Ripples WeekendReflections
- Winter passes and one remembers one's perseverence...
- Golf is a day spent in a round of strenuous idlene...
- waiting, watching,the wind carries spring.
- An Uno Prii apartment building. This is perha...
- a pathway of mirrors at Canada Blooms garden sho...
- A sport where the players actually enjoy getting h...
- Lighting the walkway WindowViews
- clouds in the skies above, heavenly...
- Anywhere is paradise; it's up to you...
- an overbite
- “Architecture is the reaching out for the truth....
- Lord, I have loved Your sky, ...
- watching the beachfront WindowViews
- two as one
- ▼ March (15)
- ► 2009 (172)
Beautiful reflection of the trees and sky and I like the architecture too.
You've brought color back with a bang!!! Burst of clouds in a blue, blue sky and reflection of trees is blue glass reflecting! Hold on weekend, these reflections just keep getting better and better! Lovely!
Maia: this building is interesting for it has rusted to a beautiful shade of ... well, rust.
Jan: YES! the sun has been shining this week and we've had happy blue skies!
So it's not a red brick building?
Nora: no, it seems to be large sheets of metal cladding. pretty neat, eh?
that reflection belongs with that building!
Dianne: pure starkness, yes.
Eileen: thank you. (this came through a few times, so I have deleted the repeats)
I like that it is so long and narrow. Great place to look for reflection.
hip chick: all the windows were the same. it is one of the university colleges.
The tree lines up so perfectly in that reflection, good eye. You always make lines work so well. Love this photo!
I really like the look of the tree branches in the long, thin window.
Amy: thanks - I was getting nervous that someone might come out and shoo me away, but it was a Sunday when I took these, so I took advantage to line everything up just right!
Matty: thanks, I was happy to see a reflection when I was taking these shots.
Very cool shot!
Doesn't the tree make it look so much better?
arbre et structure,c est tres reussie ;O)
Serendipity: thank you.
Cieldequimper: it adds a bit life, yes.
Such a lovely reflection.
Eden: and framed so nicely, I think.
Post a Comment