Life is a Wonderland … full of Distortions
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2017 (104)
- ► 2016 (63)
- ► 2015 (76)
- ► 2014 (77)
- ► 2013 (82)
- ► 2012 (175)
- ► 2011 (240)
- Life is a Wonderland … full of Distortions Weeken...
- Industrial CloudsSkyWatchFriday
- The Rotman School is expanding The design o...
- an über urban waterfall
- an ICEFEST was held in Yorkville (Toronto), many p...
- Accept each day, each moment as it comes.. ...
- at Princess Margaret Hospital Cancer Centre the...
- "When you hear the splashOf the water drops that f...
- Flying Swans over a Frozen Lake SkyWatchFriday
- "Space and light and order. Those are the things ...
- Icy Webster’s Falls February 7, 2010 MyWorldTuesday
- Lincoln Center Fountain with Metropolitan Opera a...
- exactly a year ago, steam rose off the lake on...
- "Buildings, too, are children of Earth and Sun." ...
- ▼ February (15)
- ► 2009 (172)
Great photo - love the distortion!
That's a great reflection, the distortions make the photo alive.
Today's photo is a great reflection but those industrial clouds are just so heavenly!!!!
Fantastic reflection and I love the MoMA what do you call it? Billboard?
Excellent reflection. I wouldn't mind going there and seeing that reflection myself.
You're lucky if you went there.
Great reflection :)
I did go there, and I did see the wonderful Tim Burton exhibit.
I loved the liquid effect of this reflection from this angle way better than facing full on.
The distortions are neat. The building looks like it's gift wrapped.
Post a Comment