Flying Swans over a Frozen Lake
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2017 (104)
- ► 2016 (63)
- ► 2015 (76)
- ► 2014 (77)
- ► 2013 (82)
- ► 2012 (175)
- ► 2011 (240)
- Life is a Wonderland … full of Distortions Weeken...
- Industrial CloudsSkyWatchFriday
- The Rotman School is expanding The design o...
- an über urban waterfall
- an ICEFEST was held in Yorkville (Toronto), many p...
- Accept each day, each moment as it comes.. ...
- at Princess Margaret Hospital Cancer Centre the...
- "When you hear the splashOf the water drops that f...
- Flying Swans over a Frozen Lake SkyWatchFriday
- "Space and light and order. Those are the things ...
- Icy Webster’s Falls February 7, 2010 MyWorldTuesday
- Lincoln Center Fountain with Metropolitan Opera a...
- exactly a year ago, steam rose off the lake on...
- "Buildings, too, are children of Earth and Sun." ...
- ▼ February (15)
- ► 2009 (172)
Love the almost monochrome effect. I adore grey gloomy days.
Terrific shot and it does have a monochrome effect. Love the swans!!
Have a great weekend!
Very beautiful. Which lake is that which is frozen?
Oh, silly me, Lake Ontario!
You have had some fabulous weather event photos lately! Your knock on the sky photo reminds me of a rothko painting! It also reminds me of this painting:
You've got the creativity turned to: ON!
Beautiful, - how fortunate (or clever) to have caught those swans in flight.
I follow you on Google reader because your photos are great
enjoy the weekend
ewok: interestingly, it was quite bright in the other direction!
Sylvia: this is my favourite spot for viewing the swans
Char: ha! deceptively quiet - the swans and ducks were making quite a racket!
Nora: this is a bay where the marina is located, so it is much calmer than on the other side of that bridge you see in the distance
Jan: I do so look forward to your artistic comments! thanks for that link.
Hildred and Charles: well, I went to see the swans, which was clever, but I was fortunate to capture them in flight (mostly the hang on the ice and preen (and honk!)
Pete: I think you were one of my first followers, and I am so glad to have you visiting. thank you.
Look at that. One of your best skies ever. Grey and white. Mmmm.
Ruth: and it was snowing!
Wow, and right after yours I found Peter's!
... ahh, and in Paris!!
Beautiful scene with the lake and the swans flying over, well done!
I love swans. Beautiful!
Eileen: thank you
Jientje: they are beautiful creatures, aren't they?
Gorgeous shot, I like the contrast between the white swans and the blue-grey of the sky :)
Serendipity: the swans certainly shone against the darkening sky!
I love this..gorgeous poetic moment!
beauty is all around us..you see that.
Post a Comment