exactly a year ago, steam rose off the lake on a bitterly cold dawn
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2017 (104)
- ► 2016 (63)
- ► 2015 (76)
- ► 2014 (77)
- ► 2013 (82)
- ► 2012 (175)
- ► 2011 (240)
- Life is a Wonderland … full of Distortions Weeken...
- Industrial CloudsSkyWatchFriday
- The Rotman School is expanding The design o...
- an über urban waterfall
- an ICEFEST was held in Yorkville (Toronto), many p...
- Accept each day, each moment as it comes.. ...
- at Princess Margaret Hospital Cancer Centre the...
- "When you hear the splashOf the water drops that f...
- Flying Swans over a Frozen Lake SkyWatchFriday
- "Space and light and order. Those are the things ...
- Icy Webster’s Falls February 7, 2010 MyWorldTuesday
- Lincoln Center Fountain with Metropolitan Opera a...
- exactly a year ago, steam rose off the lake on...
- "Buildings, too, are children of Earth and Sun." ...
- ▼ February (15)
- ► 2009 (172)
Looks amazing, especially with the snow on the ground.
Sydney - City and Suburbs
I love the fist shot very much. It is such a terrific shot.
whoa - gorgeous
Absolutely breathtakingly beautiful captures! Stunning colors! Thanks for sharing! Have a great weekend!
Simply gorgeous! Great photos and beautiful captures!
Perfect winter scene!!!
All the best
Regina In Pictures
What a wonderful sight, and youhave captured it so beautifully.
I really like these shots, but especially the lyrical nature of the first one! great, chilly, waiting winter.
These are amazing photos, the bottom one is particularly breathtaking! Thank you so much for sharing them with us :o)
Love love love the second picture. I would love to hang that on the wall.
One year ago...you really were in the right place at the right time! Amazing...it's really a chilling photo yet very warm with that glow in the sky from the morning sunrise, especially the way it penetrates the mist over the water.
the sun has a special glow in winter!
Awesome, especially your second picture! I love the colours.
What a glorious light show over a snowy landscape!
What a beautiful colors:-) Great shot!
Wish you a nice weekend!
Both are just spectacular. Wow, they make me feel good, starting the day with a boost of color and beauty.
Beautiful capture. I like the way you composed the pictures to tell the story. Wonderful colors. Thanks for sharing.
The second picture. The lamp post almost seems like a stooping old man awaiting the sunset. Pretty.
Fantastic and gorgeous skies!
Thanks everyone. What a difference from last year. Then, it was -34C with LOTS of snow. Today, it was 5C with our first patchy snowfall of mere centimetres.
The sky has been very boring of late, so this archival shot was a perfect solution.
Beautiful captures, both this years and last years. Thank you for sharing.
What BEAUTIFUL photographs of this event ... magnificent!
Hugs and blessings,
These are fabulous. My favourites this week!
Oh gorgeous photos! I like the composition of the photo and the perspective you have taken it from. It's lovely.
Have a good weekend.
Alex's World! - http://www.kakinan.com/alex
Great shots and colours.
Love first one.
Fabulous photos, the colours are amazing, lucky you to get a chance to enjoy all this up close.
Post a Comment