trees are poems that earth writes upon the sky -Kahlil Gibran
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2017 (104)
- ► 2016 (63)
- ► 2015 (76)
- ► 2014 (77)
- ► 2013 (82)
- ► 2012 (175)
- ► 2011 (240)
- ► 2010 (200)
- and the sun sets on another year SkyWatchFriday
- painter finishes what the builder left undoneWindo...
- icewine grapes in Niagara Before and After
- Foxbar reflecting far fewer trees in its wind...
- The chimney is clean, the sky is clear, the hea...
- The Olympic Torch has been running a relay through...
- There are times when silence has the loudest voi...
- When the daylight fades and the shadows fallLet t...
- Festive homestyle dining with cheerful waitresse...
- This swinging Bears Blues Band is a favourite am...
- Festival of Lights
- under a grey December sky Koi, brightly coloured c...
- "In order for the light to shine so brightly,the d...
- Doorways to the Holidays at the Royal Botanic...
- It is that time of year...choosing poinsettias at ...
- Burlington Skyway Bridgewith Canada Geese coming i...
- trees are poems that earth writes upon the sky -K...
- I look out the window sometimes to seek the col...
- ▼ December (19)
I love that Kahlil Gibran quote and the picture is perfect to go with it. The image is gorgeous with subtle pink color in the clouds.
Lovely words and a great photo of the sky. The clouds are looking moody.
This is a stunning violet- picture and quote!
This is a marvelous shot through the branches...
All the best
Regina In Pictures
So they are! I love the pic, the colour of the sky is wild!
Great quote! I very much like bare tree limbs against the sky. This sky is unusual!
I like the quote and the picture is perfect. Thanks for sharing!
Nice composition through the trees.
Beautiful colors through those bare trees! Pink and blue...stunning! And, the words of Kahlil Gibran are so fitting here.
Beautiful photo - great framing and a wonderful quote.
I love Gibran's words, and your photo is beautiful!
Very delicate colouring captured through the spidery leafless trees. Lovely!
Great winter sky. Been a long time since I've been to an LCBO, store. Brings back memories
Great use of the branches from the trees to frame this beautiful photo.
Have a great weekend.
Alex's World! - http://www.kakinan.com/alex
Thank you all.
Indeed, had the tree had been full, the wild sky would not have been seen as clearly.
Such a beautiful shot through the branches! The sky almost looks icy to me and it is an interesting color...not the normal blue or gray color of our sky here where I live. The clouds are lovely too!
The sky was an unusual colour for here, too, Debra. In the other direction, where the sun was setting, it was all dull grey.
Lovely! This photo is a work of art and the quote you selected is perfect ;-)
Hugs and blessings,
My Sky Watch
Post a Comment