Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Festive homestyle dining with cheerful waitresses
Posted by VioletSky
Labels: Burlington, just for fun, windows
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2017 (104)
- ► 2016 (63)
- ► 2015 (76)
- ► 2014 (77)
- ► 2013 (82)
- ► 2012 (175)
- ► 2011 (240)
- ► 2010 (200)
- and the sun sets on another year SkyWatchFriday
- painter finishes what the builder left undoneWindo...
- icewine grapes in Niagara Before and After
- Foxbar reflecting far fewer trees in its wind...
- The chimney is clean, the sky is clear, the hea...
- The Olympic Torch has been running a relay through...
- There are times when silence has the loudest voi...
- When the daylight fades and the shadows fallLet t...
- Festive homestyle dining with cheerful waitresse...
- This swinging Bears Blues Band is a favourite am...
- Festival of Lights
- under a grey December sky Koi, brightly coloured c...
- "In order for the light to shine so brightly,the d...
- Doorways to the Holidays at the Royal Botanic...
- It is that time of year...choosing poinsettias at ...
- Burlington Skyway Bridgewith Canada Geese coming i...
- trees are poems that earth writes upon the sky -K...
- I look out the window sometimes to seek the col...
- ▼ December (19)
Isn't that sweet and homey-looking? I like the front window the very best. There's something almost '50's about it. Neat photo.
Holiday window art! I agree that it looks like the 50's...certainly fun to look at for awhile!
What a fun window! I guess these must be portraits of the workers inside? Cool idea!
Stine: yes, we had fun trying to match the 'cartoons' to the wait staff!
very festive, so christmassy.
Looks like a fun place to grab a bite to eat!
Looks like a great place.
At least these Santas are different!
This restaurant is very homey. Family run, with long time staff. Hearty all day breakfasts. And bottomless cups of coffee.
Nice Christmas windows. Inside sounds nice too.
This looks like this could become a favorite place to eat for any local.
This is a favourite place for eating and visiting. Therre is almost always a line up out the door!
Lovely decorations and nice reflections.
Post a Comment