This swinging Bears Blues Band is a favourite among the annual Festival of Lights animations at our park by the lake.
Monday, December 14, 2009
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2017 (104)
- ► 2016 (63)
- ► 2015 (76)
- ► 2014 (77)
- ► 2013 (82)
- ► 2012 (175)
- ► 2011 (240)
- ► 2010 (200)
- and the sun sets on another year SkyWatchFriday
- painter finishes what the builder left undoneWindo...
- icewine grapes in Niagara Before and After
- Foxbar reflecting far fewer trees in its wind...
- The chimney is clean, the sky is clear, the hea...
- The Olympic Torch has been running a relay through...
- There are times when silence has the loudest voi...
- When the daylight fades and the shadows fallLet t...
- Festive homestyle dining with cheerful waitresse...
- This swinging Bears Blues Band is a favourite am...
- Festival of Lights
- under a grey December sky Koi, brightly coloured c...
- "In order for the light to shine so brightly,the d...
- Doorways to the Holidays at the Royal Botanic...
- It is that time of year...choosing poinsettias at ...
- Burlington Skyway Bridgewith Canada Geese coming i...
- trees are poems that earth writes upon the sky -K...
- I look out the window sometimes to seek the col...
- ▼ December (19)
What marvelous decorations for the holiday! And your photos are terrific! Feel like I've been there for real!
Have a great week!
You must have a great camera too. My pictures of lights never come out so clear.
A delightful band made out of lights. Great!
A Swinging Bears Band in lights is such a great idea and so much fun - great photos.
The Blues Band look cool...wish I was there to see them.
Bears are cool
The blues is cool
Christmas lights are cool
Might be the coolest photo of the year.
I can almost hear the Bear Band playing!
These illuminations are always moved to a different spot in the park every year and it is always fun to watch people looking for each one.
And they are cool!
Post a Comment