painter finishes what the builder left undone
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2017 (104)
- ► 2016 (63)
- ► 2015 (76)
- ► 2014 (77)
- ► 2013 (82)
- ► 2012 (175)
- ► 2011 (240)
- ► 2010 (200)
- and the sun sets on another year SkyWatchFriday
- painter finishes what the builder left undoneWindo...
- icewine grapes in Niagara Before and After
- Foxbar reflecting far fewer trees in its wind...
- The chimney is clean, the sky is clear, the hea...
- The Olympic Torch has been running a relay through...
- There are times when silence has the loudest voi...
- When the daylight fades and the shadows fallLet t...
- Festive homestyle dining with cheerful waitresse...
- This swinging Bears Blues Band is a favourite am...
- Festival of Lights
- under a grey December sky Koi, brightly coloured c...
- "In order for the light to shine so brightly,the d...
- Doorways to the Holidays at the Royal Botanic...
- It is that time of year...choosing poinsettias at ...
- Burlington Skyway Bridgewith Canada Geese coming i...
- trees are poems that earth writes upon the sky -K...
- I look out the window sometimes to seek the col...
- ▼ December (19)
Love it! What fun!
This is cool! I really had to look at this photo to figure out what was going on. I bet it was difficult choosing the best camera angle to showcase this building/painting.
At first I didn't know that the window on my right was painted! Isn't that clever!! Happy New Year! :)
This is great! LOVE it!
I wish you all the best in 2010!
That is a precious capture. I love it. Happy New Year.
Actually, I was at a looong red light and looked over to see this. It took me a moment, too!
Great catch! And the grapes in the previous look luscious!
A faux window! How cool. Love it.
That's a great solution, lol ! Only the view outide is a little difficult when you are inside !
there is at least more wall space for bookshelves?
So many wonderful photos!! I will have to go back and look at this one again - I just figured out that the "corner" and the third window are painted, as is the sky!
Windows @ Havelis of Jaisalmer
Post a Comment