|There are times when silence has the loudest voice.|
Friday, December 18, 2009
Posted by VioletSky
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2017 (104)
- ► 2016 (63)
- ► 2015 (76)
- ► 2014 (77)
- ► 2013 (82)
- ► 2012 (175)
- ► 2011 (240)
- ► 2010 (200)
- and the sun sets on another year SkyWatchFriday
- painter finishes what the builder left undoneWindo...
- icewine grapes in Niagara Before and After
- Foxbar reflecting far fewer trees in its wind...
- The chimney is clean, the sky is clear, the hea...
- The Olympic Torch has been running a relay through...
- There are times when silence has the loudest voi...
- When the daylight fades and the shadows fallLet t...
- Festive homestyle dining with cheerful waitresse...
- This swinging Bears Blues Band is a favourite am...
- Festival of Lights
- under a grey December sky Koi, brightly coloured c...
- "In order for the light to shine so brightly,the d...
- Doorways to the Holidays at the Royal Botanic...
- It is that time of year...choosing poinsettias at ...
- Burlington Skyway Bridgewith Canada Geese coming i...
- trees are poems that earth writes upon the sky -K...
- I look out the window sometimes to seek the col...
- ▼ December (19)
Not sure what this is but then again it doesn't matter because the image is what counts and your photo is a good one.
What a great shot! I love the reflection off the wall and the light that is generating the reflection.
Interesting patterns on the piece. I like the reflections on the wall.
The reflected light and shade on the wall is one good part of this photo. Also, I like that you have only shown part of the light box. Often times, I understand, that less is more when taking photos.
This is a candle holder. The full shot looked almost boring so I started over, a little closer and a bit tilted.
Beautiful with the soft light...
That is a beautiful picture. Really lovely!
this is beautiful, it looks like a lovely lantern and the shot is very well composed...
The soft lift emanating and reflecting on the cranberry wall is a delight!
Charming, I love the light and shadows as well as the reflections. :)
Crop until you have the essential part of it. It works here.
Such a beautiful shot and reflection. Thank you so much and also for visiting my blog.
Post a Comment