Ontario College of Art and Design – Sharp Centre for Design (2004, Alsop)
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2017 (104)
- ► 2016 (63)
- ► 2015 (76)
- ► 2014 (77)
- ► 2013 (82)
- ► 2012 (175)
- ► 2011 (240)
- one pier
- limitless horizon?
- pixilated windows
- waterfall curtain
- with widely scattered light by morning
- towers of stone
- orange is the happiest colour
- an early morning swim WeekendReflections
- Those playful fancies of the mighty sky. ~ Albert...
- "If you foolishly ignore beautyyou will soon find ...
- It is Tulip Festival season in Ottawa.As a thank...
- Bringing light into a Victorian basement kitchen ...
- It was Doors Open in Hamilton, giving an opp...
- a slightly ruffled mama mallard with seven of her ...
- ▼ May (15)
- ► 2009 (172)
Very unusual building. I am not sure I like it but I still find it interesting.
Great building and photo! Just like one of those old computer punch cards. I love it!
My First Windows & Doors
I am not a fan, but it is interesting. and a bit of a shock for a downtown Toronto street!
I love this building...provocative, just like art should be.
exactly like an old data punch card!
I'm not sure I like the building but it is a great photo
it does suit an art and design building!
and it does stand above the crowd.
I wonder if the data punch card was Alsop's inspiration?
Sydney - City and Suburbs
Post a Comment