an early morning swim
Saturday, May 15, 2010
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2017 (104)
- ► 2016 (63)
- ► 2015 (76)
- ► 2014 (77)
- ► 2013 (82)
- ► 2012 (175)
- ► 2011 (240)
- one pier
- limitless horizon?
- pixilated windows
- waterfall curtain
- with widely scattered light by morning
- towers of stone
- orange is the happiest colour
- an early morning swim WeekendReflections
- Those playful fancies of the mighty sky. ~ Albert...
- "If you foolishly ignore beautyyou will soon find ...
- It is Tulip Festival season in Ottawa.As a thank...
- Bringing light into a Victorian basement kitchen ...
- It was Doors Open in Hamilton, giving an opp...
- a slightly ruffled mama mallard with seven of her ...
- ▼ May (15)
- ► 2009 (172)
This is beautiful, I love the way the wake of the swan cuts into the smoothe water.
Always love those watery reflections! And this one is beautiful indeed! Hope your weekend is going well! Enjoy!
Good colours! Love the look of your new format!
Lovely calm reflection. And the sunset below is stunning!
This is a beautiful reflections!
I really like this picture. Great looking reflections of the sky and the bird!
Fantastic shot - I love the way the water ripples behind him as he swims.
Post a Comment