|Now Autumn's fire burns slowly along the woods|
|and day by day the dead leaves fall and melt.|
|~ William Allingham|
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2017 (104)
- ► 2016 (63)
- ► 2015 (76)
- ► 2014 (77)
- ► 2013 (82)
- ► 2012 (175)
- ► 2011 (240)
- ► 2010 (200)
- The Mum Show at Gage Park in Hamilton has bee...
- Of all things that inspire and delight, the b...
- at the Mum Show the greenhouse glass win...
- Mum Show at Gage Park
- Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart.-Confucius
- "The art of life lies in a constant r...
- leaves still green in distorted glass window pane ...
- the sun peeks through the fog for a mild mannered...
- Have nothing in your housethat you do not know to ...
- "Water is the driving force of all nature."~ Leon...
- A landscape to the aching sight,A vast expanse of ...
- a shockingly bright sunrise reflected off Discover...
- "Clouds symbolize the veils that sh...
- Trisha Romance Gallery WindowViews
- Market Fresh Goodness
- Now Autumn's fire burns slowly along...
- "Nature is a mutable cloud,which is always and nev...
- Red Windows, Yellow TrucksFire Hall For Sale Windo...
- the daylight returns and the wind is strong bring...
- See the day that dawns in air,Brings along its toi...
- Window Views 19th C and 20th C Distillery and Condo
- ▼ October (21)
Fantastic photo! Did you shoot it or did you pillage it?
Ha, ha, this is one of mine. I just found out how to make the photos appear extra big so I had to post something immediately to see how it would fit the screen!
Thanks, Squirrel. And it is still early days in my corner.
This photo looks like an Impressionist painting; the colors all melt together in a beautiful, dreamy way. Lovely!
enjoy the season
This is such a glorious time of year, isn't it? Happy Thanksgiving!
Thanks, Stine, and to you.
I am enjoying the fall, Pete - there will be more colours, soon.
What a lovely way of looking at it, AmyR. I hadn't thought of that.
I like the Allingham quote. I kind of miss being able to burn the autumn leaves...although I am pleased to use them as mulch in my gardens.
Just beautiful maple tree....wonderful shot.
Oh how GORGEOUS!! A few trees are just starting to be tinged with color here, but we won't have much color for another month probably, then they'll all turn brown at the same time and drop off. I surely do wish I lived somewhere where there really were fall colors!! :)
Lovely autumn. It is so gorgeous.It looks like an oil painting.
Post a Comment