"The art of life lies in a constant readjustment to our surroundings." ~ Okakura Kakuzo
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2017 (104)
- ► 2016 (63)
- ► 2015 (76)
- ► 2014 (77)
- ► 2013 (82)
- ► 2012 (175)
- ► 2011 (240)
- ► 2010 (200)
- The Mum Show at Gage Park in Hamilton has bee...
- Of all things that inspire and delight, the b...
- at the Mum Show the greenhouse glass win...
- Mum Show at Gage Park
- Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart.-Confucius
- "The art of life lies in a constant r...
- leaves still green in distorted glass window pane ...
- the sun peeks through the fog for a mild mannered...
- Have nothing in your housethat you do not know to ...
- "Water is the driving force of all nature."~ Leon...
- A landscape to the aching sight,A vast expanse of ...
- a shockingly bright sunrise reflected off Discover...
- "Clouds symbolize the veils that sh...
- Trisha Romance Gallery WindowViews
- Market Fresh Goodness
- Now Autumn's fire burns slowly along...
- "Nature is a mutable cloud,which is always and nev...
- Red Windows, Yellow TrucksFire Hall For Sale Windo...
- the daylight returns and the wind is strong bring...
- See the day that dawns in air,Brings along its toi...
- Window Views 19th C and 20th C Distillery and Condo
- ▼ October (21)
I love the dahlia shot!
Here's my Mellow Yellow entry.
Gorgeous flower but I'm very intrigued by the unique planters! Looks like an "Alice in Wonderland" setting. Very cool!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Enough of those leaves fell this weekend that you could kick 'em till the cows came home!
Love those statue pottery nice capture
clubskulit: it was nice to see a bed of still blooming flowers!
Lindy and Lilli: those planters were part of an 'art sculpture' display in the botanical gardens.
(and Alice was the inspiration for this one.)
That red and yellow dahlia is a stunner. Well worth enlarging. Love your blog, am now following it.
I too love the red and yellow dahlia. It is so pretty. Love planters too.
Color yellow always complete the colors of Fall.
How lovely! Wonderful captures.
Love the color shadings in the leaves and the dahlia. Just beautiful.
Beautiful yellows! Well done!
Sara: thank you, am pleased to have you following.
Eileen: I have a new appreciation for dahlias after seeing all these.
Willa: the yellows calm the fiery reds.
Regina: thank you.
Stephanie: thanks, I was quite pleased with the leaves.
Stine: thank you.
Beautiful array of yellows. What intriguing planters on the lawn in the third ... most unique. Thanks for visiting mine at Happily Retired Gal and hope you're having a delightful day.
Hugs and blessings,
Great shots. I love the flower "pots).
Storyteller and Martha: the flower pots made me laugh when I saw them, glad you like them.
I like that unique flower pots.
Tabib: much more interesting than an urn, isn't it?
beautiful pics and words !
Wonderful color variations of yellow!
Iluvia: thanks for visiting
Linnea: thanks, and I liked that bit of red in each
Oh! Love the chess pieces!!!
Post a Comment