Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2017 (104)
- ► 2016 (63)
- ► 2015 (76)
- ► 2014 (77)
- ► 2013 (82)
- ► 2012 (175)
- ► 2011 (240)
- ► 2010 (200)
- the glint of clouds on the windows the building an...
- Jellicle Cats are white and black Jellicle Cats ar...
- dreaming of days passing, warmth, spring, longing ...
- playing on the ice at Grindstone Creek tree dam fo...
- waiting for some good lovin'
- streetsweetnessfor more
- the sunlight plays in the skydancing on waterdispe...
- floating glass
- glass that glowswith a promise of springGlass Unde...
- On the coldest morning in almost 30 year, the stea...
- flying geese crying by the shore chasing snow
- School days, school days Dear old golden rule days...
- ▼ February (12)
They look really good!!
Loved your comment :-)
Peppers are my favourite things to buy when I do the groceries. I use them a lot in my cooking.
These look so good, I'd pick the whole box and then some !
They do, don't they, Speedy?
They are my favourite too, Jaffer, and it is was exciting to see them out on the street again.
Oh....these look delish :) I can't wait for the farmer's markets to open up again.
Great photos ... the lighting is perfect.
Drowsey, I know ... not soon enough. Taken last Sunday on The Danforth when it felt like spring.
They look perfect!
Violet - are you really writing at 3.24am????????????????????
Marc, I bought some, and they were.
Yes, I was Delwyn.
Insane hours, I keep.
These look so yummy..You must live in a good area to get produce that nice....
Ramblingwoods, they were yummy.
Post a Comment