Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2017 (104)
- ► 2016 (63)
- ► 2015 (76)
- ► 2014 (77)
- ► 2013 (82)
- ► 2012 (175)
- ► 2011 (240)
- ► 2010 (200)
- the glint of clouds on the windows the building an...
- Jellicle Cats are white and black Jellicle Cats ar...
- dreaming of days passing, warmth, spring, longing ...
- playing on the ice at Grindstone Creek tree dam fo...
- waiting for some good lovin'
- streetsweetnessfor more
- the sunlight plays in the skydancing on waterdispe...
- floating glass
- glass that glowswith a promise of springGlass Unde...
- On the coldest morning in almost 30 year, the stea...
- flying geese crying by the shore chasing snow
- School days, school days Dear old golden rule days...
- ▼ February (12)
What is the little stationary bird in the bottom pic?
I love seeing your pictures of another world...
These are Canada Geese flying towards a (lowly) gull.
Thanks for braving the cold to take these marvellous photos.
It was a pleasure!
Thanks, Pete. These Canada Geese seem so 'common' compared to the exotic species you have!
Oh one of my favourite shots are birds caught in flight...
Gwen, this one was actually the first of many - the others weren't as clear! I hope to get more practice especially since I bought this camera for capturing birds in the first place (I got sidetracked).
There was a pair of Canada geese checking out the pond today. One section is open again.
Michelle, it's always exciting when the birds come back.
Post a Comment