Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2017 (104)
- ► 2016 (63)
- ► 2015 (76)
- ► 2014 (77)
- ► 2013 (82)
- ► 2012 (175)
- ► 2011 (240)
- ► 2010 (200)
- a whole new world opened up
- that I exist is a perpetual surprise, which is lif...
- end of summer clouds lay low in the early morning ...
- so, that's how you get your fish?
- Birds of a feather will gather together. All words...
- "It is the colour closest to light."a bouquet of l...
- I have always been delighted at the prospect of a ...
- "I stand, ready for duty..." seen on the streets o...
- The cure for boredom is curiosity.There is no cur...
- This bright harvest moon keeps me walking all nigh...
- winged fantasy
- Grapes of Joy
- ▼ September (12)
Gorgeous lilies! Are they blooming now?
Stine: thank you. yes, they are - I was given them on Friday.
I think daylilies ae the most beautiful flower in the world.
Boy, are they cheerful!
I played too :)
What a beautiful buttery yellow! And love the strong lines of the stamens!
Wow, I like your blog very much. That statue below of the being flying or swimming through the air is amazing. And the harvest moon is perfect and mysterious.
Lovely lilies. Somebody likes you a lot.
How beautiful the lilies are!
beautiful yellow lilies, love it.
my entry: http://southbrowneyes.blogspot.com/
Very pretty. Nice contrast with the dark stamens.
What a lovely profusion of yellow! So wonderful to see.
Lillies are my favorite! I love these shots.
Absolutely beautiful lilies! A wonderful Mellow Yellow photo that's for sure. :)
Thank you all.
"a profusion of yellow", that's exactly it - I like that!
Post a Comment