Grapes of Joy
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2017 (104)
- ► 2016 (63)
- ► 2015 (76)
- ► 2014 (77)
- ► 2013 (82)
- ► 2012 (175)
- ► 2011 (240)
- ► 2010 (200)
- a whole new world opened up
- that I exist is a perpetual surprise, which is lif...
- end of summer clouds lay low in the early morning ...
- so, that's how you get your fish?
- Birds of a feather will gather together. All words...
- "It is the colour closest to light."a bouquet of l...
- I have always been delighted at the prospect of a ...
- "I stand, ready for duty..." seen on the streets o...
- The cure for boredom is curiosity.There is no cur...
- This bright harvest moon keeps me walking all nigh...
- winged fantasy
- Grapes of Joy
- ▼ September (12)
Did you stop and get some wine when you got the picture. One of the finer reasons to live in the Niagara peninsula.
Sadly, no not this time. Had a peach sundae instead!
Beautiful photo of sunlit grapes...they look good enough to eat...a great G...
Very much like home and so bursting with flavor.
Carol: that evening light... and I was very good and didn't steal any.
Annie: they do look like they are bursting with flavour. must try their wine next time.
hmmmm... great signs, reminds me when i was at driving school. Nice to be aware. My MYM here.
What beautiful fruit!
Anne: thanks for visiting
Pagan Sphinx: it's good to stop and admire the grapes that go into your wine
Post a Comment