I heart you
Saturday, August 15, 2009
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2017 (104)
- ► 2016 (63)
- ► 2015 (76)
- ► 2014 (77)
- ► 2013 (82)
- ► 2012 (175)
- ► 2011 (240)
- ► 2010 (200)
- Talking Sticks from Douglas Coupland exhibit at Cl...
- Saints preserve us...Ste Genevieve Churchfor more...
- “In the right light, at the right time, everything...
- after the storm all is calmfor more drama in the s...
- Studebaker shadow sighs
- 19th century20th century21st century
- I heart you
- Clouds come floating into my lifeno longer to carr...
- In the early 20th Century, tinsmith Honoré Foiseya...
- with yellow the eye rejoices, the heart expands, t...
- at the War Museumwhen the rains stopped,the blue s...
- filling in the spaces
- a home renovation gone bad
- “I can not endure to waste anything as precious as...
- "authentically crafted pilsner"
- ▼ August (15)
muy bueno el blog!!!! saludos desde Argentina.
Gracias y bienvenidos a mi blog.
Me alegro de que te gusten mis fotos.
Oooh, oooh, that is so beautiful. The dripping water drops too.
Great photo! I love this shot...so beautiful...
I heart them too. Very much.
chrome3d: oh yes, they were dipping and diving and circling...
Carol: don't they look so much on love?
Irene: I must have taken 2 dozen shots of them, this is my favourite.
This shot is amazing! I love/heart it!
Wonderful photograph with the perfect caption ;--)
Hugs and blessings,
I love this photo. I have been wanting to find swans to photograph. They are so graceful!
We have several resident swans near here and they are my favourite subjects to photograph.
Post a Comment