the wind picks up
moving the storm clouds
the sun determined
to shine through it all
see SkyWatchFriday for more sky views from around the world
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2017 (104)
- ► 2016 (63)
- ► 2015 (76)
- ► 2014 (77)
- ► 2013 (82)
- ► 2012 (175)
- ► 2011 (240)
- ► 2010 (200)
- A light exists in Spring Not present on the year A...
- Ring-billed GullLooking pretty innocuous and innoc...
- I has an itchI has an bigger itch
- I was blue, just as blue as I could be Ev'ry day w...
- Bright window displaysfor more yellow photos from ...
- Tulip a rather wonderful flower, very restrained
- Metal SculpturesSand Sculptures Water Sculpture
- seeing the sky through the tree branchesthe trees ...
- inukshuk rocky beach lake ontario
- birthday flowers
- the wind picks upmoving the storm clouds the sun d...
- yellow linesfor more interesting mellow yellow fro...
- crossing the sky a lonely venus hangs on the moonf...
- the swans in Lasalle Park wear yellow tags for eas...
- ▼ March (14)
Beautiful set of cloud photos. I really enjoy seeing all the sky photos. Thanks for sharing.
Fantastic clouds. I love seeing these. It makes me appreciate gray clouds all over again. A beautiful whispiness at the edges. Great shots!
I love these cloud shots, perfectly captured.
Have a great weekend!
Regina In Pictures
Glad to have you visit, NR
Irene, these were moving so fast that it never got around to raining as was promised!
Hi, Guy, thanks.
It was odd to see the clouds all moving across the sky in a shifting vertical line.
How airy and windy feeling it gives. Pure and clean.
chrome3d, it was quite windy!
Hmm, yes it is rather 'clean' looking for storm clouds.
Lovely capture of storm clouds.
I love the way the sun lights up the edges of the clouds!! And the way the colours have changed in the last photo!!
Pretty. Very delicate.
Loved the shades of blue, gray and pink in these cloud photos...very nice! Great capture.
the first is my favorite!
Judy and Floreta, the light edge was what first caught my eye and it just got more subtly dramatic.
Mariz, thanks for your observation. And this was all in the space of less than 3 minutes.
Suz and Linnea, thanks for your comments.
Those skies are so light and wispy and beautiful.
Thanks for visiting, Babooshka (especially with your 'lost' night)
Post a Comment